Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Haven't my olds learnt?

Every week I'm meant to cook dinner one night. Tonight is that night. 
Now I can't cook to save myself. If it can't go into the microwave for two minutes and the preparation isn't add water or remove lid I fail. 
I don't even know how to make rice. 
I do however get close to pasta its either over or under cooked though. 

Now my parents think this is good experience for me, but you would think after the first couple of disgusting meals they would give up. This hasn't been the case.

My way of cooking dinner is getting a wok and chucking in anything thats looks 'interesting' or smells nice and calling it 'stir-fry'. So it mostly contains a lot of herbs and vegetables which have colour. The vegetables may however not be edible. 

My best friend has already learnt to not let me cook while I was staying with her. I cooked 'unmentionable' mince for her. You could not tell that it was mince and the flavours just kept coming. 

Now if she's learnt surely my parents would have. 
Sure some of the meals are edible. Just normal people would choose not to eat them and not let me cook!


No comments:

Post a Comment